Sunday, August 1, 2010

so many rants….so little time…

You know how you’re mom would’ve said, don’t listen to gossip, those people are just jealous or they have low self-esteem??
Well….i do believe that mom was right. But another funny thing is… the gossipers usually live in glass houses… have you noticed THAT bit of irony?? God, well i have!
For example, you might be calling you’re friend a cunt, but you are one yourself!! You might be blasting someone’s parenting skills, but you’re putting your lil angels to bed and then getting high while they sleep. Or you might be putting on airs, acting like your shit don’t stink, that you’re so preppy, but you were really born in the ghetto and just forget yourself….
This and much much more. And whatever happened to accountability? If I fuck up, I admit it. I don’t frantically look around at others and try to justify my wrongs thru theirs… HYPOTHETICALLY speaking…if your boss calls you out on the rug for some infraction, DONT go bringing MY name into it...comparing yourself to me (as IF).
So number ONE, how do YOU know what’s said to me and what isn't? and number 2, thaaaaaaaaats right bitches, i AM special…hypothetically speaking that is.
A friend of mine and i were talking about how my journal is going to be full of hypothetical events with no names attached and she said, you should’ve called your blog “the hypothetical blog”….funny, but i didnt want to change it, cause as we speak, chores are piling up on this lovely sunday. i must go abroad (my code word for go outside omg) this day and do some errands, but my lazy liza inner voice is saying nooooooooo. i think my inner voice is agoraphobic, esp since it thinks getting off the couch is akin to going abroad…. but i digress.
I had soo many rants for you on friday but i came home and vegged in front of the tv instead. The week just dragged on and friday busted my chops by lingering that last hour into infinity… hence the vegetative evening.
flo
i know, i know, the flower is random, but pretty eh?
i’m watching Lethal Weapon as i blog. It came on right after Mel Gibson biography on the BIO channel. I have a love/hate ideal of Mel Gibson. I wish i could go back to the 80s and 90s when i had nothing but love for the handsome actor…but time marches on and so does Mel’s rage… :(  It was sooo disappointing to hear his drunken racial rants, and now his enraged racial rants at his trashy russian girlfriend, he’s just gone down fucking hill since he left his wife. She was his ROCK. She helped him get thru his ruff patches of alcoholism and stupidisms, and how does he repay her ?? by cheating on her with the russian floozy. I half think that the hate he is projecting at her is what he feels inside for himself…he must realize what a loser he’s turned into. Still i love/hate him. I can’t help it, i do. dammit mel, get it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment