Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pro-create or No Pro-Create?



A coworker of mine is having twins! She's hanging in there and I'm so proud of her! I've considered having another child. Upon asking several close persons for their opinions, I wish I'd never asked... why would you want another one--your daughter's almost grown? don't you think you're too old? do you really have enough money for that? don't you have enough to do? are you healthy enough?  AND THE COMMENTS GO ON AND ON. Some a lot ruder than others I must add.  New hubby deserves new baby. I thought he didn't want one, but we discussed and during such discussion I heard longings. "I'd spoil my kid, I'd take him/her everywhere with me."  -- does that sound like someone that doesn't want any children? hmmmm
I have a consultation with a doctor. After that I'll re-consider and evaluate my situation from her point of view.
I guess I'll just add hers onto the already piled high list of advice AGAINST pro-creating again 15 years later.
Is there anyone out there that will encourage me? Does anyone have anything positive to say?? ughhhhhhhhhhhh
 

No comments:

Post a Comment